Wire Wrapping I: Beginning Metal Work
This class covers two basic techniques of wire wrapping: a "snake"coil adjustable ring and a basket style pendant wrap. Both styles are very useful and can be easily embellished. Wire will be provided and you are welcome to bring your own stones, shells, sea glass or other hold-less pendant pieces. General information of wire gauges, tools and tips will also be covered.
**When purchasing classes online please make sure to provide your phone number when checking out. We like to call ahead to confirm classes and would like to be able to contact all students in the case that any information regarding the class needs to get to you in a timely manner.**
General Class Policies:
1. Classes fill the limit quickly, register to save your spot
2. No refunds for student cancellations and/or no shows
3. Only registered students may attend
4. Please notify the instructor of any health accommodations
5. B.Y.O.B - you may bring your own beads
6. You receive a 10% discount on all purchases day of the class and a 10% returning coupon
7. Cancellations from lack of enrollment (2 minimum) or inclement weather will be refunded or rescheduled
Learn to work with the essential tools of bead stringing – clasps, crimps, ear wires,...
Bead Stringing III: Knotting Techniques | Class Fee $50 Prerequisite: Bead Stringing I and/or previous...
Wire Wrapping II: Wrapping Organic Objects Prerequisite: Wire Wrapping I and/or previous metal work experience...