1. If I don't see what I want, what should I do?
ANSWER: Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and describe what you want. We'll see if we have it. Or call our store at 301-891-2323, between 11:00 am EST and 6:00 pm, Monday through Friday.
2. Can I return items if they don't suit me?
ANSWER: You bet. Mail the item back to us withing ten days of receipt and we will refund the amount you paid.
3. Do you have a brick and mortar store?
ANSWER: We sure do and it's a beautiful place at 235 Carroll Street, NW, Washington, DC 20012, which is right on the border of Washington, DC. If you are traveling by Metro, take the Red Line to Takoma Station and walk 466 feet! An easy car ride from the Capital Beltway and from downtown DC. Click here for driving directions from Google Maps.
4. Do you have a paper catalog?
ANSWER: No. Our inventory changes frequently and we have many one of a kind articles. So for the time being the web site is the catalog.
5. Great Aunt Myrtle let me some pearls/amber/beads/costume jewelry --- it's broken/ugly/I never wear it -- can you fix it or make it into something new?
ANSWER: Of course! Bring your tired, huddled, masses of broken or aged jewelry into the store and we can either fix it for you -- or better yet -- teach you to fix it yourself. Average restringing project runs about $25, with knotted pieces or complicated jobs priced accordingly.
6. Do you have a minimum order?
ANSWER: Our minimum order is $10, exclusive of shipping costs.